Virtual Based Experiences Project Coordinator
DescriptionDevelop an architecture for collecting and organizing virtual options for experiential learning opportunities in the College of Education. Provide technology support to families, faculty, and candidates. Also serve as a liaison with the Office of Technology Services related to technical issues. Serve as the primary point of contact for parents, faculty, teachers, and pre-service teachers participating in the COE TUtors project. Develop training and usage materials for faculty and students to facilitate effective use of virtual learning opportunities. Collect, analyze, and report data on use of virtual learning opportunities. Use data to make recommendations to the COE Dean’s Office. Work with faculty to facilitate the development of parent resource materials which will be shared with local school districts as well.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two years of professional work experience in any of the following areas: computer technology; education; or learning theory and models.
- Proficient computer skills in both PC and Mac computers, Microsoft Office, and simulation technologies including video cameras, and microphones.
- Demonstrated experience in managing programs or projects with a focus on organization, details, communication, flexibility, and creativity.
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience in K-12 education or higher education.
- Experience with virtual reality simulators.
- Experience with video editing.
- Experience with applying learning theory and designing cases to engage learning.
- Experience with database architecture.
Organization: Academic Affairs Division
Primary Location: Main Campus
Job Posting: Sep 15, 2020