Job location: Miami, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2020-09-08
Current Employees:If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet.Transforming LivesThe University of Miami is among the top research universities and academic medical centers in the nation, and one of the largest private employers in South Florida.With more than 16,000 faculty and staff, the University strives for excellence, and is driven by a powerful mission to transform and impact the lives of its students, patients, members of the community, and people across the globe.The University is committed to fostering a culture of belonging, where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to add value. Through values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity, and Teamwork (DIRECCT) the U community works together to create an environment driven by purpose, excellence, community, and service.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for the planning, development and execution of marketing strategies for the University of Miami Health System and designated service lines as well as the development and implementation of multi-channel campaigns and robust analytics to determine ROI. Working with the Executive Director of Marketing – Healthcare, the Director helps execute brand and image strategies, develops product line strategic marketing plans and is responsible for the growth of awareness, engagement and market share. The Director is experienced and skilled across all channels – traditional, digital and experiential.
- Identifies differentiators and key messaging within product lines and helps position each unit to support overall brand positioning;
- Interprets and applies market research and data-based insights into market segmentation and targeting;
- Maintains a deep insight into consumer and referring physician drivers and satisfiers;
- Builds a robust marketing strategy to support consumer engagement and utilization, as well as referring physician relations;
- Integrates the latest technology platforms into marketing research, strategy and execution;
- Develops and oversees micro-targeted campaigns through CRM platform;
- Develops product line marketing budgets, manages those budgets and provides analytics for marketing expenditure ROI;
- Thinks proactively to develop opportunities across the customer experience to cross-sell and promote full continuum services (screenings, prevention, detection, etc.);
- Works collaboratively with internal colleagues and outside vendors to support marketing and business goals;
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of seven years in strategic marketing with increasing responsibilities and staff oversight;
- Healthcare marketing experience preferred
- Strategic and analytical thinker;
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Deep familiarity with our local market and its consumers;
- Demonstrated capacity to lead cross-functional teams, develop and implement product line marketing strategies and deliver awareness and volume-building results;
- Proven leadership and team-building abilities;
- Keen grasp of B2B and B2C marketing strategy execution, channels and trends;
- Fully versed in digital, mobile marketing and social media applications;
- Adept in understanding and interpreting business plans, patient data, analytics and healthcare market trends;
- Spanish proficiency a plus.
The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, tuition remission and more.
UHealth-University of Miami Health System, South Florida's only university-based health system, provides leading-edge patient care powered by the ground breaking research and medical education at the Miller School of Medicine. As an academic medical center, we are proud to serve South Florida, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our physicians represent more than 100 specialties and sub-specialties, and have more than one million patient encounters each year. Our tradition of excellence has earned worldwide recognition for outstanding teaching, research and patient care. We're the challenge you've been looking for.
Patient safety is a top priority. As a result, during the Influenza ("the flu") season (September through April), the University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine requires all employees who provide ongoing services to patients, work in a location (all Hospitals and clinics) where patient care is provided, or work in patient care or clinical care areas, to have an annual influenza vaccination. Failure to meet this requirement will result in rescinding or termination of employment.
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.Job Status:Full timeEmployee Type:StaffPay Grade:c107