Administrative Coordinator for the Camden Center
Posting DetailsPosition TitleAdministrative Coordinator for the Camden CenterPosting NumberSta00601Recruitment TypeExternal - Open to All ApplicantsEmployment TypeFull-TimeBenefits Available YesNature of Work
This position is responsible for coordinating the administrative operations of the Camden Center.Essential Duties
- Assists students with admissions, financial aid, registration, and other related functions.
- Provides support to the office of Admissions, Financial Aid, and Business Services.
- Works with Camden County High School to coordinate the transition of students to the college.
- Collects, scans, and indexes admissions and tuition classification paperwork.
- Proctors exams.
- Assists in the coordination of course schedules.
- Maintains office supply inventory; reorders as needed.
- Answers telephone and greets visitors; provides information and assistance.
- Coordinates facility maintenance.
- Assists students, faculty and staff with computer, printer or other electronic issues.
- Assists in processing new hire paperwork.
- Maintains digital signage.
- Processes travel authorizations and reimbursement requests.
- Notarizes documents.
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree required.
- More than one year of related experience required.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of college and departmental policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation and arithmetic.
- Knowledge of computers and job-related software programs.
- Skill in prioritizing and organizing work.
- Skill in the management of files and records.
- Skill in the use of such office equipment as a computer, scanner, fax machine, and copier.
- Skill in oral and written communication
The College of Coastal Georgia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College supports equal employment opportunities for all persons without regard to race, color, creed, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, gender, national origin, status as a war veteran, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.CCGA Information
College of Coastal Georgia is an undergraduate college in the University System of Georgia. Located on Georgia’s coast, the College campus is in Brunswick with additional outreach through the Camden Center in Kingsland. The vision of the College is to be a college of choice for students within Georgia and beyond, providing an outstanding education for tomorrow’s leaders and citizens through service-learning, global awareness and engaged entrepreneurship. With a strong emphasis on student retention, progression and timely graduation, the College offers baccalaureate degrees in American Studies, Biological Sciences, Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Education, French, Health Informatics, Interdisciplinary Studies, Mathematics, Nursing (BSN), Psychology, Public Management, Spanish, and Workforce Management and Leadership, as well as career associate degrees in Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management, Nursing (ASN) and Radiologic Science. A veterans-friendly campus, the College is a designated Yellow Ribbon School. Approximately 3,000 students are served by more than 200 staff members and a teaching faculty of whom 52% hold doctoral degrees. CCGA is an active participant in the Complete College Georgia initiative designed to support community partnerships and develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills necessary to address the challenges of 21st century economic development and community wellbeing. For more information, visit the College website: http://www.ccga.eduOpen Date09/15/2020Close DateOpen Until FilledYesPosting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you first learn of this job opening?
- Brunswick News
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Coastal CareerLink
- College of Coastal Georgia website (www.ccga.edu)
- Current/Former College Employee
- Personal Referral
- University System Applicant Clearinghouse
- Georgia Department of Labor
- * Are you currently employed by this College? If yes, enter the department name. If no, enter "No".
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you legally eligible for employment in the United States?
- * Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status?
- Cover Letter