Coordinator of Program and Resource Registration
Manage logistics for GYSTC STEM Programs and Resources.
- Manage calendar of programs and resources. Communicates closely with Program Director, Regional Coordinators and Marketing team.
- Assists with management of the registration system adding/deleting/modifying program offerings and ensuring accuracy on the website.
- Assists with event data entry, sending reminder emails, responding to participant inquiries, making registration changes, and providing updates to participant.
- Assist with maintaining physical and computerized records of participants.
- Assist with post-event acknowledgement.
- Oversees ordering supplies for kits and other program offering materials.
- Manage, coordinate and process all orders.
- Verify all incoming shipments are accurate by comparing the invoice to order and ensuring all goods are in acceptable condition.
- Responsible for organizing, sorting, transferring (shipping) goods from one location to another and keeping an accurate inventory of all goods and materials.
- Prepare, assemble, and mail kits for workshops and classes.
- Ensure proper packaging techniques and shipment methods are used.
- Create accurate invoices for reimbursement of expenses to customers.
- Associate degree and two years’ experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Able to deal with multiple projects at one time
- Good time management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, technology, organization, communication, and presentation
- Proficient with computer applications and programs (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong customer service skills and phone etiquette