OPS Research Coordinator
Job no: 512448
Work type: Temp Part-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Department:29290100 - MD-EMERGENCY MED-AED
OPS Research CoordinatorJob Description:-Reviews and develops a familiarity with the protocol, e.g., study proceedings and timelines, inclusion and exclusion criteria, confidentiality, and privacy protection requirements.
- Conducts or participates in the informed consent process in accordance with the IRB procedures for consenting.
- Screens subjects via EPIC electronic medical record system for eligibility using protocol-specific inclusion and exclusion criteria, documenting each potential participant’s eligibility or exclusion.
- Performs study procedures and tests in a detailed and accurate manner with supervision as described above.
- Collects data as required by the protocol. Assures timely completion of Case Report Forms (CRFs) and shift reports.
- Completes study documentation and maintains study files in accordance with sponsor requirements and University policies and procedures including, but not limited to, consent forms, source documentation, narrative notes if applicable, case report forms, and investigational material accountability forms, etc.
- Assists in laboratory sample processing and shipping.
- Attends trainings, mandatory department meetings and in-services.
- Maintains effective and ongoing communication with the research coordinator(s) and PI during the course of the study.Expected Salary:
$16.00 per hourMinimum Requirements:
Bachelor's DegreePreferred Qualifications:
Previous Research experience preferred.Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter and resume.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not apply.Health Assessment Required:Yes
Advertised: 15 Jun 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 01 Oct 2020 Eastern Daylight Time