OPS Program Assistant
Job no: 514517
Work type: Temp Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Administrative/Professional, Office/Clerical, Other
Department:04010000 - SA-STUDENT AFFAIRS
OPS Program AssistantJob Description:
This Position assists with the planning, collaborations, communication, implementation, and user end logistics for the required EverFi online training modules for alcohol prevention, sexual assault prevention, and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) education. This position also maintains and manages platform access, data and reporting for the Division of Student Affairs and the Office of Title IX to meet federal mandates.
- Communicate and coordinate service to UF Students regarding EverFi online module requirements, course completion status, and university policies.
- Serves as technical and customer service support for student service indicators and EverFi accounts.
- Assists in the planning and monitors implementation of EverFi online module procedures, processes, services, and systems.
- Maintains EverFi user databases and supports the development of data reports.
- Coordinates and collaborates with the UF Registrar, Office of Title IX, GatorWell Health Promotion Services, UF Information Technology, Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs and external vendors.
$29,120.00 Annual Salary (~$14 per hour)Minimum Requirements:Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Preferred Qualifications:
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant program support experience
- Desktop management tools
- Familiarity with correspondence related tasks
- Familiarity with University of Florida (UF) policies and procedures
- Can organize online educational platforms
- Strong customer service skills
- Written and oral communication
Monday – Friday – 8:00am – 5:00pm (Occasional evenings and weekends)
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter and resume.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
The University of Florida is an equal opportunity institution dedicated to building a broadly diverse and inclusive faculty and staff. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the US.
This is a time-limited position.Health Assessment Required:No
Advertised: 31 Aug 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 08 Oct 2020 Eastern Daylight Time