OPS Data Entry (East Campus) - FT or PT
Job no: 514590
Work type: Temp Full-Time, Temp Part-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Education/Instructional, Information Systems/Technology, Office/Clerical, Other
Department:60451000 - AG-FAMILY NUTRITION PROGRAM
OPS-Sponsored Projects ClericalJob Description:
The Family Nutrition Program (FNP) is a grant funded program by the USDA Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education to helps limited-resource families in Florida access more nutritious food choices on a budget and adopt healthier eating and physical activity habits to reduce the risk of obesity and chronic disease.
FNP Data Entry team members works with program evaluation data and reporting data collected in an web-based reporting system (PEARS: Program Evaluation and Reporting System). Data includes pre/post-tests from county-based programming, program details, and participant demographic data.
- Identify and document errors and verifications in data exports (Excel)
- Solicit corrected information via emails to county program staff, for monthly and annual reporting information
- Provide customer service to statewide FNP staff, regarding solicitation of programming information or monthly reporting questions.
- Review evaluations for quality, track, and assign evaluations. Document and refer errors to the counties to be resolved.
- Assist Data Manager with assigning workload and updating procedures, and assist with various data entry projects.
- 100% computer work
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Written and verbal instructions.
NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE: Prefer to hire one full-time person, but may fill with two part-time positions.
- For full-time: 40 hrs/week Monday through Friday, 8-5.
- For part-time: 20 hours/week Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
WORK LOCATION: UF's East Campus on Waldo RoadAdvertised Salary:
Full time OPS employees are eligible for many UF benefits.Minimum Requirements:
High School diplomaPreferred Qualifications:
One year of appropriate experience. Appropriate college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for experience.
This position is subject to a 4,176-hour threshold, the equivalent of 2 years of full-time employment, or 4 years of part-time employment.
This is an OPS or Student Assistant position, and will likely start as a work-from-home position.
This position is open to all students who are eligible to work on campus and will be employed through student Other Personnel Services (OPS) and must maintain a 2.0 grade point average. Registered students are employed on a part-time basis, up to 20 hours per week.
This requisition may be used to fill one full time, or two part-time positions.
Section 435 Background check required pre-employment.Health Assessment Required:No
Advertised: 10 Sep 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 20 Sep 2020 Eastern Daylight Time