Assistant/Associate Clinical Professor (Healthcare Social Work)
The Master of Social Work (MSW) Program at University of the Pacific, School of Health Sciences, in Sacramento, California invites applicants to apply for a full-time, 11-month Assistant/Associate Clinical Professor position with responsibilities in field education.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Academic: Classroom teaching of field and practice courses under the direction of the Field Director and Program Director, respectively.
• Field Education: Providing (a) field liaison support to students, field instructors and agencies, and (b) classroom teaching of field seminar courses.
• Other Academic Duties: Academic advising and career mentoring, participation in course assignments in a team teaching environment, guiding student directed scholarly work, and establishing a personal program of scholarly activity.
• Participation in the CSWE accreditation process.
• Participation in curriculum development.
The qualifications below are deemed essential:
• Must hold a master’s degree in social work from a program that is accredited by the Council on Social Work.
• Minimum of 3 years of post-MSW experience in health care.
• Clinical supervision/field instruction experience with MSW students and graduates.
• Clinical social work licensure or eligibility for licensure.
• Ability to work as a team with administrators, fellow faculty, staff, and students.
For additional information about this position, please visit the University of the Pacific careers website.