The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Who We AreThe Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics (LASP) at the University of Colorado Boulder (CU) began in 1948, a decade before NASA. We are the world’s only academic research institute to have sent instruments to all eight planets and Pluto. What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Assist and support the Contracts, Compliance, and Procurement (CC&P) team on all contract/program related items as directed.
- Monitor general department inbox; log and assign matters to appropriate CC&P, LASP, or CU contact.
- Track pending actions in line with CC&P Desk/Procedure Manual; send reminders, follow-ups, and inquiries as needed to move matters forward toward resolution.
- Compile and present monthly metrics on volume and turnaround times for CC&P actions.
- Connect with contract personnel from various organizations and Federal agencies in connection with pending administrative actions.
- Communicate updates on pending matters to internal and external partners; update trackers and note actions taken for reference.
- File and coordinate all contract-related documents in LASP and CU-managed systems.
- Attend program meetings as CC&P representative as requested; debrief team on status.
- Track contract-related actions from request to closeout; maintain a log of actions and completion times.
- Track and send reminders for expirations of performance and validity periods.
- Serve as POC for general CC&P inquiries; provide prompt and friendly service to internal and external customers.
- Draft, compile, and send routine/administrative requests to sponsors as requested.
- Prepare internal review and approval documents for all award actions; acquire internal approvals and upload completed documents LASP/University systems for further processing.
- Create, organize, and maintain files of award documents, certifications, and related items in line with the existing file structure.
- Receive, log, and assign requests for non-disclosure agreements; track execution process, and maintain a database of fully-executed agreements.
- Interact with all LASP and CU contract-related systems in line with established processes, procedures, and conventions/protocols.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.Be StatementsBe Collaborative. Be Strategic. Be Boulder.What We Require
- Four-year degree.
- Minimum of two years of customer service experience.
- Outstanding organizational skills including document control and storage.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
- Ability to recognize unusual non‐routine situations and circumstances and accurately assess the best contact for resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to collaborate with varying levels of authority.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and diverse work environment and act in a proactive manner to address issues and tackle problems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and SharePoint as well as the ability to learn and use new software systems.
- Willingness to work either onsite or remotely/at-home as needed; reliable internet connectivity for remote work.
- Self-motivated nature and proven history of productivity and reliability, preferably in a remote or minimally-supervised work environment.
- Two years of experience performing professional services or administrative work.
- Experience in academic research universities/institutes.
- Cover Letter
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs.Posting Contact InformationPosting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human ResourcesPosting Contact Email: [email protected]