Health Care Assistant
Health Care AssistantTUMG Chief Medical Director
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
Responsible for providing routine patient care under the supervision providers at Tulane Living Well Clinic. Will also be responsible for initial patient interaction including: blood pressure monitoring, glucose monitoring, blood draws, vaccination, and patient education. Will also be responsible for entering data in eCW electronic medical record systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an accredited medial office assistant training course, military corpsman training program, or nursing assistant course.
- Two (2) years of clerical/administrative medical office experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Medical Office Assistant
- Experience with Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine patients
- Experience with electronic medical records systems