Director Financial Services, Campus Health
Director Financial Services, Campus HealthStudent Health Center
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President for Campus Health, the Financial Services Director manages financial and budget operations, talent acquisition processing, information technology, and champions compliance and accreditation efforts.The Financial Services Director, provides financial oversite and management for Campus Health, a comprehensive college health program. This position provides leadership and management to the billing team, financial services operations, human resource processing, and technology. This position compiles and analyzes financial information from all components of Campus Health and develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. This position provides guidance and assistance to other Campus Health senior leaders to administer operating budgets of the various clinics and departments. Located in the unique and iconic city of New Orleans, Tulane is a highly regarded and selective independent research university, a member of the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU), and offers undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees in the liberal arts, science and engineering, architecture, business, law, social work, medicine, and public health. Tulane University Campus Health is fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and serves a student body of over 13,500. This is a full-time, 12-month position and some weekend and evening hours may be required. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree.
- Three years of progressively responsible administrative/supervisory experience.
- Advanced degree in business, healthcare administration or related field preferred.
- 3 years of management experience working within a large clinical practice, a health center, or a clinical department of an academic medical center.
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience working in a higher education setting.
- Experience with grant administration.
- IT proficiency and/or experience with supervision of IT staff.
- Knowledge of standards of either Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations or Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.