P421350 Supervisor, Supply Chain Management
Job location: Medical Center (Charlottesville, VA)
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2020-09-04
Provides first line supervision over the staff in a defined work area.Performs technical functions related to that work area.
- Provides day-to-day supervision of assigned staff.
- Maintains a positive and professional work environment.
- Maintains inventory and manages use of supplies and resources.
- Investigates documents and resolves problems and complaints.
- Performs technical/clinical responsibilities in assigned work area.
- Assumes responsibility for professional development of self and contributes to and assists with the professional development of others.
In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent
Experience: 1 year relevant experience
Licensure: May require a valid Virginia Driver’s License
Job requires sitting for prolonged periods; Repetitive motion: computer keyboard activity. Proficient communicative, auditory and visual skills; Attention to detail and ability to write legibly; Ability to lift/push/pull < 20lbs.
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician’s Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.