Web Design Coordinator
Web Design CoordinatorTracking Code694-674 Job Description
The Web Design Coordinator will coordinate and execute content for internal and external university websites in close collaboration with the webmaster and IMC leadership.
- Making edits in WordPress to existing pages.
- Creating new pages in WordPress.
- Creating templates in EMMA.
- B.A. or B.S. in related field (Computer Science/Computer Graphics)
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Experience in WordPress, PHP and Google Analytics
- Entry Level
Successful applicants will demonstrate a commitment to cultural diversity and the ability to work with individuals or groups from diverse backgrounds.
Employment at Valparaiso University will require a criminal background check.
To be considered for this position you must upload:
- Cover letter
- List of 3 professional references
- Answer all the application questions
Please address cover letter to:
Nicole Niemi, Chief Communications Officer
Integrated Marketing and Communications
Valparaiso, IN 46383