Senior Director of Marketing & Digital Media
Senior Director of Marketing & Digital MediaTracking Code693-674 Job Description
The Senior Director of Marketing and Digital Media will lead in the development of social media strategy and tactical execution with an emphasis on reaching prospective student audiences. This position will work effectively with the IMC team and external constituents, leveraging digital analytics and market trends to improve Valparaiso University's awareness and perception with key audiences.
- Coordinate paid media placement with external partners and internal team.
- Work closely with Admissions slate communications and coordinate campaigns.
- Stay current with latest digital and modern marketing trends and make recommendations to enhance Valparaiso University's awareness and perception.
- Lead both tactical conversations with day-to-day contacts and strategic conversations with IMC leadership (CMO & CCO).
- Identify marketing opportunities that create value for the university.
- B.S. or B.A. in Marketing, Business or Communications (Master's preferred)
- Strong aptitude for strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- 3-5 years experience in social media management and digital advertising.
- Previous higher education experience
Successful applicants will demonstrate a commitment to cultural diversity and the ability to work with individuals or groups from diverse backgrounds.
Employment at Valparaiso University will require a criminal background check.
To be considered for this position you must upload:
- Cover letter
- List of 3 professional references
- Answer all the application questions
Please address cover letter to:
Nicole Niemi, Chief Communications Officer
Integrated Marketing and Communications
Valparaiso, IN 46383