Student Aide- Fitness Center
Position DetailsJob TitleStudent Aide- Fitness CenterReports To and Evaluated byFitness Center ManagerRequired Qualifications
Applicant must be a current Morton College student carrying 6 credits hours in the Fall and Spring. One credit in the Summer. Good academic standing with a minimum GPA of a 2.0.
Must be able to demonstrate the Morton College core values of compassion, fairness, respect, responsibility, tolerance and truth.Preferred Qualifications
Please see required qualifications.Job Summary
The student aide will assist with the day to day operations of the Fitness Center by assisting staff in different capacities.Specific Job Duties
• Greet Fitness Center members and assist them with registration and checking them in
• Answer phones and take messages when needed
• Assist with operations of the locker rooms and Nutrition Center
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Student Aide, Federal Work Study position.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a current student of Morton College and currently enrolled in 6 credit hours of coursework?
- Cover Letter