Administrative Coordinator II/UKHC
Posting DetailsJob TitleAdministrative Coordinator II/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24384Working TitleBusiness Development and Outreach AssistantDepartment NameH4022:Enterprise Project Management OfficeWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level09Salary Range$40,893-66,373/yearType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
BAClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
3 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
This position requires regularly sitting at a computer workstation for extended periods of time; intermittently performing tasks with repetitive motions; standing or walking with objects weighing up to 25 pounds; and occasionally lifting, pushing, and/or pulling objects weighing up to 50 pounds. Occasional job-related travel may also be required.Shift
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; occasional nights and weekends as the business need requires.Job Summary
The Business Development and Outreach Assistant for the UKHC Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) will be responsible for administrative duties related to the department’s business development and outreach initiatives. Primary functions will revolve around working directly with department chairs and administrators, physicians, and other stakeholders to complete the intake process for outreach opportunities and develop presentations for the Outreach Operations Team meetings and approving committees. This will include coordinating the schedule, agenda, and meeting for the biweekly Outreach Operations Team; building and distributing the Enterprise Outreach/Business Development Annual Report; managing various databases; and the creation, analyzation, and summarization of data and reports from assorted UK systems for senior leadership to review Outreach and Business Development initiatives.
IEBC (Internal Employee Being Considered)
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of collaborative work, excellent communication skills, superior customer service, and proficiency in Microsoft Office and database management, specifically within a similar healthcare outreach environment.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/Experience
Employment experience in a similar healthcare outreach position; experience utilizing AEHR, SCM, Salesforce and other UK systems.Deadline to Apply09/09/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please indicate the amount of paid employment experience you have in a position in which you were responsible for planning and coordinating outreach initiatives.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Describe your work experience planning and coordinating projects and outreach initiatives.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please describe your paid employment experience in a a position in which you were responsible for data entry, data analysis, and/or database management duties.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter