Dir Pop & Practice Facilitation/UKHC
Posting DetailsJob TitleDir Pop & Practice Facilitation/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24372Working TitleDirector of Population Health and Practice FacilitationDepartment NameH4007:Chief Medical OfficeWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level15Salary Range$95,056-162,406/yearType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
MSNClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
3 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
On occasion, may lift objects up to 50 lbs.; sitting for extended periods of time.Shift
Director of Population Health and Practice Facilitation, UKHC, reporting to the Associate CMO for Population Health, is responsible for the management and development of primary programs to support population health goals including the ambulatory care management team, its associated programs, within UK HealthCare.
The Director of Population Health and Practice Facilitation will leverage organizational talent to align UKHC Primary Care performance with enterprise goals, value-based programs and improvement of clinical quality. Position to coordinate teams that are focused on identifying & meeting patient, provider, and community needs, delivery of patient-centered care, developing partnerships across primary care teams and investing in internal talent.
IEBC (Internal Employee Being Considered)
Attention to detail; the ability to manage several projects at one time.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? YesPreferred Education/Experience
Related experience in a nursing leadership position within a large healthcare enterprise.Deadline to Apply09/09/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you currently certified as a Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) or are you eligible to obtain this certification by date of hire?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter