Administrative Business Officer/UKHC
Posting DetailsJob TitleAdministrative Business Officer/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24400Working TitleKCH External Reporting OfficerDepartment NameH3060:Children's/Maternal/Psychiatric SvcsWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level10Salary Range$46,675-78,499/yearType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
BAClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
4 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
This position will require sitting for long periods of time; repetitve motion; and the ability to traverse the hospital campus for meetings on a daily basis.Shift
Primarily Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm; will require some evening and weekend work according to departmental needJob Summary
The KCH Administrative Business Officer will provide data and program management support for the external reporting agencies associated with the hospital.
In partnership with UKHC Center for Quality, Value and Safety, this person will perform database management and analysis, ensuring integrity of data and standardization of data collection processes; provide process improvement support related to organizational and departmental activities; provide program leadership over completion of the US News and World Report Best Children’s Hospital survey; and work in conjunction with UKHC Marketing/Communications/Physician Liaisons/Public Relations and external partners to support marketing efforts internally and externally, including managing communications and assisting in the development of promotional materials.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
The ideal candidate for this position will possess exceptional leadership and communication skills. In addition the candidate will effectively plan and implement assigned projects.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/Experience
MBA or MHA preferred.Deadline to Apply09/17/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please describe your experience leading process improvements efforts.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please describe your experience with project or program management.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please select the response that best represents your full years paid, full-time, employment experience in data analysis and data management.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised?
- UK Jobs Website
- Employee Referral
- Print Advertisement
- Job Fair
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- Other On-line/Media Advertisement
- A Colleague, Friend, and/or Family member
- None of the above
- Cover Letter