Posting DetailsJob TitleInitiative Manager/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24383Working TitleInitiative ManagerDepartment NameH3999:EVPHAWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level12Salary Range$61,630-100,485/yearType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
BAClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
5 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
This position requires regularly sitting at a computer workstation for extended periods of time; standing for extended periods of time; occasionally standing or walking with objects weighing up to 25 pounds; and traveling for job-related purposes.Shift
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; occasional nights and weekends as the business need requires.Job Summary
The Initiative Manager is responsible for implementing strategic outreach initiatives for UK HealthCare departments and priority partners outside of UK. Employee meets with internal and external clients to analyze, determine, and develop appropriate initiatives and/or projects. Develop and tailor the implementation plan for each specific outreach opportunity. Manage and implement new clinical outreach opportunities for the outreach team.
Employee to use expertise on outreach implementation/project management as well as operations and departmental knowledge to assist UKHC departments in implementing initiatives and/or projects. Develop and monitor KPIs for each outreach initiative.
Employee to demonstrate in depth knowledge on complex and new concepts/practices relating to outreach implementation and business development initiatives.
IEBC (Internal Employee Being Considered)
Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Project Management, and Salesforce.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? YesPreferred Education/Experience
Master’s degree (MHA or MBA) and healthcare experience, preferred.Deadline to Apply09/09/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please indicate the amount of paid employment experience you have in a position in which you were responsible for planning and coordinating outreach initiatives.
- More than 0, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 4 years
- More than 4 years, up through 6 years
- More than 6 years, up through 8 years
- More than 8 years, up through 10 years
- More than 10 years
- * Describe your work experience planning and coordinating projects and outreach initiatives.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter