Student: Experienced House Painter - Immediate Need
Posting DetailsJob TitleStudent: Experienced House Painter - Immediate NeedRequisition NumberSE02624Department Name3J5SE: Student EmploymentWork LocationLexington, KYOn Campus/Off CampusOff CampusSalary Range$15 per hourType of PositionStudentPosition Time Status Part-TimePreferred Education/ExperienceHours per Week
10 – 16 hrs/weekJob Summary
You must be a current UK student to apply for this position.
This position is located off campus.
Private Lexington resident has an immediate need for an experienced house painter. This job will include painting, caulking, and replacement of damaged wood (as needed) on the trim of a 2nd story structure. Must be comfortable with ladders.
Bonuses available for exceptional work done carefully and efficiently.
The number of hours will vary, depending on: the weather; student’s interest in jobs available.
Must be able to provide references.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must have experience with painting.
- Painting, caulking, and replacement of damaged wood (as needed) on the trim of a 2nd story structure.
- Must be comfortable using a 32 ft. extension ladder and working on ladder at a 2nd story height.
- Must be comfortable moving, setting up & taking down a 32 ft. extension ladder.
- This position does require physical work, applicants must be comfortable with physical work.
- Must own appropriate clothing for the positions such as pants and shirt willing to get dirty or paint on, gloves as needed, close toed shoes, etc.
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Anticipated Start Date09/14/2020Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * You must be a UK student to hold this position. Are you a UK student?