Field Service Analyst I/UKHC
Posting DetailsJob TitleField Service Analyst I/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24438Working TitleField Service Analyst IDepartment NameH3997:EVPHA Information TechnologyWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level10Salary Range$46,675-78,499/yearType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
AAClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
1 yrRequired License/Registration/Certification
Microsoft Windows 10 MD-100 certification Certifications are required within one year of hire date.Physical Requirements
The physical requirements of this position include: occasionally lifting, pushing, and/or pulling objects up to and over 50lbs; sitting for extended periods of time with intermittent repetitive motions (such as typing), occasionally standing and/or walking with objects between 10-25lbs; occasional exposure to loud noises and/or extreme temperatures; and some job related travel.Shift
Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pmJob Summary
UK HealthCare Information Technology Services has posted the Field Service Technician I role. This role will be held accountable for establishing strong credibility & collaboration with our physicians, customers, department leadership, affiliated organizations, and all I.T. staff members.
This is a highly-matrixed organization which requires excellent interpersonal skills, persuasion and influencing skills, ability to participate in large multi-disciplinary teams with significant amount of varied work assignments. The successful Field Service Technician I is responsible for Tier 1 and 2 end-user support; installing and configuring end-user devices including computers, mobile devices, printers, and telephones; device refresh and migration.
Additional responsibilities include adherence to the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations; and adherence to departmental goals, policies, and procedures. UK HealthCare is a comprehensive healthcare system consisting of the medical, nursing, health sciences, public health, dental and pharmacy patient care activities of the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY, and in several off-site locations. UK HealthCare is expanding through the construction of a new hospital and potential future acquisitions.
Windows 10 MD-100 certification required within one year of hire date.
Specific Request 1 (Optional Attachment): Related certifications.
IEBC (Internal Employee Being Considered)
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Support; MacOS Experience; Troubleshooting Experience on various computing devices including workstations, laptops, mobile devices, printers, telephones, etc.; excellent customer service, critical-thinking skills, judgment, detail-oriented, and listening skills; strong written and verbal communications skills; and the ability to work independently and as a team.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/Experience
One year of previous experience in an academic healthcare environment that demonstrated leadership and exceptional performance in the development, implementation and direct oversight of industry and service management best practices preferred.
Windows 10 MD-100 certification (required within one year of hire date).
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * This position requires a Windows 10 MD-100 certification within one year of hire date. Will you be able to meet this requirement?
- * In your paid work experience, please indicate the largest number of users you were responsible for supporting.
- Less than 100
- More than 100, up through 1000
- More than 1000, up through 5000
- More than 5000
- * Please indicate the number of years of paid work experience you have working on Information Technology projects.
- More than 0, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 4 years
- More than 4 years
- * Please describe how your work experience directly relates to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter
- Specific Request 1