Administrative Support Associate I/UKHC
Posting DetailsJob TitleAdministrative Support Associate I/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24439Working TitleDepartment Name7H300:RADIOLOGYWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level07Salary Range$15.26-23.98/hourType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
AAClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
3 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
Working at a computer for long periods of time; traversing campus/buildings for meetings, work, etc.Shift
Day Shift, occasional – rare weekend.Job Summary
The Department of Radiology at the University of Kentucky is seeking an Administrative Support Associate I to be a point person and central contact for multiple functions within the department. This position will be responsible for departmental academic data management, faculty peer reviews, professional policies and procedures and faculty annual evaluations. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential throughout this position.
In addition, this position will provide administrative support to faculty members. Faculty support duties will include: literature searches, facilitating professional development travel, and developing presentations. This position will also be responsible for department committee support which includes: preparing and distribute agendas, preparing Power Point presentations, as well as distributing meeting minutes.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills; Strong writing and communication skills; Attention to detail; Multitasking and Flexibility.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/Experience
Bachelor’s degree plus two or more years related experience preferred.Deadline to Apply09/15/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * What is your level of experience with Microsoft Excel?
- * What is your level of experience with Microsoft PowerPoint?
- * How many years of paid administrative work experience do you have? (i.e. responsible for administrative tasks of data entry, mailings, greeting guests, or other activities requiring organization and communication).
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Please describe your experience providing administrative support in a busy professional office setting.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter