Posting DetailsJob TitleRadiology Technologist/Ultrasound/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24442Working TitleRad Tech Clinic/Ultrasound/UKHCDepartment Name7H505:OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY - ONCOLOGYWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level10Salary Range$22.44-37.74/hourType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
ASClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
No experience required.Required License/Registration/Certification
REGISTRY ELIGIBLEPhysical Requirements
Sitting at computer workstation for extended periods.
40 hours per weekJob Summary
On a daily basis, perform diagnostic procedures per Division protocols in either UK or Outreach Clinics in regional Health Departments. Maintain and respect patient privacy and confidentiality.
Describe and obtain IRB consents for TVS patients; utilize proper procedures for identifying films/images, identifying patients and marking film/images correctly for interpretation, input patient information and measurements into our database, and instruct patients that a physician will contact them if results are abnormal.
Work with Administrative Director to identify problems and opportunities for improvement in the Division and regional Health Departments; maintain CE credits for licensure and maintenance of knowledge base in the industry; develop and monitor processes to address and improve patient satisfaction.Skills / Knowledge / AbilitiesDoes this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/ExperienceDeadline to Apply09/15/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you currently hold a certification in radiology (ARRT or ARDMS) or are you certification eligible?
- * How many years experience do you have performing TVS Ultrasound exams?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter