ECI Researcher Generic - Institutional Student Worker (Fall 2020)
Position Title:ECI Researcher Generic - Institutional Student Worker (Fall 2020) Position Number:10043554 Campus Location:Dahlonega Job Close Date:09/25/2020 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for an ECI Researcher. The Center for Ethical Leadership seeks researchers who are current UNG students for projects in multiple diciplines. Selected candidates will work on ongoing projects.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Conduct literature review of relevant studies/data, generate project-specific timelines and work plans.
- Conduct research in the project area (including but not limited to archival research, laboratory procedures, etc.
- Conduct research presentations and disseminiate at meetings.
- Train self on appropriate research techniques, create a final report/training guide discussing future directions for other students.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker.
The University of North Georgia, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetics or veteran status. Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.