TEMP-Technical IT Support (Web Developer)
Job Title: TEMP-Technical IT Support (Web Developer)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 220532
Provide support in the installation, operation and maintenance of computer systems. Position typically addresses a wide variety of applications, hardware, and networks. Specific duties will be determined based on assignment and unit needs. This position will interact on a consistent basis with: Unit management, faculty, and staffThis position typically will advise and counsel: users and other support personnelThis position will supervise: NAResponsibilities
Job Duty 1 -
Install, maintain and upgrade workstation and peripheral hardware and software.
Job Duty 2 -
Analyze and resolve workstation, application, and server related problems.
Job Duty 3 -
Update desktop software/applications; maintain documentation on installed applications.
Job Duty 4 -
Provide users with assistance in working in specific applications.
Job Duty 5 -
Participate in development of standard operating procedures.
Job Duty 6 -
Perform other duties as assigned
This job requires knowledge of and skill in the installation and maintenance of information technology hardware and software, requiring a full understanding of industry practices and campus policies and procedures. Included are skills in problem solving, decision making, customer service, system documentation and communications.
• Proficiency with HTML and CSS
• Experience using an object-oriented programming language
• Familiar with SQL and writing basic queries
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using the Outsystems development platform, including both traditional web and reactive web applications
• 2+ years of professional web or software development
• Experience in graphic design building modern, responsive user interfaces
• Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory environment
• Experience providing PC technical supportOther Information
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.