Temp Technical Support
Position DetailsVacancy TypeTemporaryIs Internal Transfer OnlyNoWorking TitleTemp Technical SupportSalary RangeAnticipated Hiring Range$20/hrPosition Number11ASO1575Work ScheduleMonday through Friday although some weekend work will be required.Full Time Equivalent (FTE)1Department110901 - Crop and Soil SciencesDepartment Crop and Soil SciencesJob City & StateRaleigh, NCEssential Job Duties
This person is to do soil drying experiments of maize plants grown on soil with different
sources of phosphorus and with silicon.
-Bachelor’s DegreeDepartmental Required Skills
-Experience in doing the dry-down experiment that is the focus of this positionPreferred Experience, Skills, Training/Education
-Processing of data obtained from the
n/aSpecial InstructionsJob Open Date09/02/2020Must Be Open Until
Positions will be posted until 5:00 PM ET on this date. Positions remaining posted after this date are still accepting applications but may close at any time.09/08/2020Is this position partially or fully funded on ARRA stimulus monies?NoProposed Hire Date09/09/2020AA/EOE
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you have general questions about the application process, you may contact Human Resources at (919) 515-2135 or [email protected] Individuals with disabilities requiring disability-related accommodations in the application and interview process, please call 919-515-3148.
Final candidates are subject to criminal & sex offender background checks. Some vacancies also require credit or motor vehicle checks. If highest degree is from an institution outside of the U.S., final candidates are required to have their degree equivalency verified at www.wes.org or equivalent service. Degree(s) must be obtained prior to start date in order to meet qualifications and receive credit.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- How did you learn of this opportunity?
- NCSU Website
- Job Alert (automated email from our system)
- NCSU Executive Search Services
- Other Online Job Board
- Carolina Job Finder / Employment Guide
- Job / Career Fair
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Professional Journal
- Print Advertisement (Newspaper / Periodical)
- Radio / Television Advertisement
- Professional Organization
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC)
- Direct Contact from NCSU HR Representative / Recruiter
- NCSU Employee Referral
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Other)
- If you learned about this vacancy from "other source" or "other website", please provide the source.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have (or will you have by date of hire) a bachelor's degree or higher?
- * Do you have experience doing dry-down experiments?
- Do you have experience with processing of data obtained from experiements?