Subject Matter Expert - Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness
Please view posting details below. To apply to this posting, please click the link above.Job TitleSubject Matter Expert - Leadership and Organizational EffectivenessPosting NumberF003706Position StatusFull TimeAssignment Length This field only applies to FacultyGrant FundedNoCategoryAPTClass Code13Pay RateCommensurate with education and experience.LocationDistrict, Other - TCC Opportunity Center DepartmentDT Corp Solutions & Econ DevJob Summary
The Subject Matter Expert Lead (SMEL) serves as the lead authority to the Corporate Solutions and Economic Development (CSED) division with respect to all leadership and organizational effectiveness related customized solutions for clients served in the community. This includes instructors, adjunct faculty, and outside contractors. The position reports directly to the Executive Vice President of Corporate Solutions and Economic Development (EVP CSED).Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Serves as lead authority to the CSED division with respect to all leadership, essential skills, and process improvement customized solutions for clients served
• Understands, articulates, and implements best practices related to area of expertise
• Responsible for the depth and breadth of both the organizational effectiveness and process improvement practice areas of CSED
• Develops and sustains robust partnerships with industry related associations for the purpose of supporting the alignment and coherence of CSED clients learning experience
• Develops and delivers training, learning, development, and customized solutions for regional employers served by CSED
• Ability to facilitate, coach, and consult for the purpose of helping those served by SCED to upskill their workforce, enhance productivity, solve a problem, or impact overall effectiveness
• Generates design specifications for content development and delivery
• Leads and is responsible for managing and hiring of all facilitators, coaches, and consultants with the need for specialized knowledge (including instructors, adjunct faculty, and outside contractors)
• Responsible for identifying business requirements and recommending solutions to approach those needs
• Aligns with CSED business development representatives in order to best serve clients through customized workforce solutions
• Creates relevant and interactive open enrollment programs for CSED
• Develops and delivers long term and sustainable learning programs for programs as it relates to subject matter authority (i.e. Breakfast briefings, lunch and learns, etc.)
• Recommends value-based pricing for client engagement
• Attends the workplace regularly, reports to work punctually and follows a work schedule to keep up with the demands of the worksite
• Completes all required training and professional development sessions sponsored through Tarrant County College (TCC)
• Supports the values of the College: diversity, teaching excellence, student success, innovation and creativity and service to the College
• Supports the mission, values and 3 goals and 8 principles of the College
The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.Required Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in Management, Organizational Leadership, Organizational Development, or related field
• Five (5) years of facilitation, coaching, and/ or consulting experience
• Proven experience with content development and instructional design experience
• Experience with management subject matter experts, facilitators, trainers, etc.
• Experience with content development software
• Industry related credentials (i.e. Lean, Six Sigma)
• Certifications in industry assessments (i.e. Myers Briggs, Birkman, Human Synergistics, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of organizational development theory
• Excellent writing and listening skills
• Demonstrates ability to think strategically
• Possess strong customer/ client-oriented philosophy and focus
• Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgment
• Ability to maintain relationships
• Strong team orientation
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to sell new business and be a rainmaker through development and delivery of customized solution and open enrollment programs
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.Special Instructions SummaryPosted09/08/2020ContactShannon Bryant*[email protected] DocumentsRequired Documents
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Cover Letter
- Certification / License
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please select the highest level of education you have completed.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 60 or more College Credit Hours
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Doctorate Degree
- None of the above
- * Please list any certification or licensure you have that is directly related to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
- * How many years of facilitation, coaching, and/ or consulting experience do you have?
- Less than 1 year experience
- 1 year experience
- 2 years experience
- 3 years experience
- 4 years experience
- 5 or more years experience
- * How would you rate your level of experience using word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)?
- * How would you rate your experience with web-based software?
- * Describe your experience as it relates to this position.
(Open Ended Question)