Please view posting details below. To apply to this posting, please click the link above.Job TitleProgram AdministratorPosting NumberF003703Position StatusFull TimeAssignment Length This field only applies to FacultyGrant FundedNoCategoryAPTClass Code15Pay RateCommensurate with education and experience.LocationDistrict, Other - TCC Opportunity Center DepartmentDT Corp Solutions & Econ DevJob Summary
The Program Administrator is an essential role of administration to the division of Corporate Solutions and Economic Development (CSED). This position will report directly to the Executive Vice President of Corporate Solutions and Economic Development (EVP CSED) and will work directly with the business development team in the achievement of maximizing credentialed programs, revenue generation, customer satisfaction, process improvement and market penetration objectives. The position will also manage a team of administrative office assistants who will be responsible for implementing and executing successful open enrollment and contract training engagements.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Supports the CSED programs (including open enrollemnt and contract engagements)
• Supports the business development team in the achievement of maximizing credentialed programs, revenue generation, customer satisfaction, process improvement and market penetration objectives
• Supports the EVP CSED with projects strategy execution and overall divisional staff engagement
• Engages daily with a diverse group of internal and external callers and visitors
• Works directly with clients, instructors, facilitators, consultants, and business development representatives to coordinate the logistics of engagements, a key factor in achieving customer satisfaction
• Supports Marketing Manager in running reports and maintaining an updated customer relationship management (CRM) system
• Presents analytical, problem solving, and technical expertise to ensure the business development team receives the maximum benefit of utilization from the CRM system
• Manages Opportunity and Alliance Center administrative support teams, manages program budget, and evaluate program success
• Oversees and coordinates logistics with administrative for all offerings, registrations and events
• Reports metrics, measurements, and other information using various tools, analyze data and recommend solutions
• Handles complex issues which may require decision-making and creative solutions and a thorough understanding of policies, processes and functions within professional development programs
• Cultivates and maintains relationships with current and potential clients renting facilities
• Develops pricing strategy for room rentals under the umbrella of CSED
• Serves as liaison between CSED and TCC Connect for project / program development and implementation
• Completes special projects as assigned
• Attends the workplace regularly, reports to work punctually and follows a work schedule to keep up with the demands of the worksite
• Completes all required training and professional development sessions sponsored through Tarrant County College (TCC)
• Supports the values of the College: diversity, teaching excellence, student success, innovation and creativity and service to the College
• Supports the mission, values and 3 goals and 8 principles of the College
The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.Required Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in Business, Management, or industry related field
• Project Management Professional Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of being hired
• Possess strong time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to manage a team and have effective communication
• Excellent writing and listening skills
• Demonstrates ability to think strategically
• Possess strong customer / client-oriented philosophy and focus
• Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgment
• Ability to maintain relationships
• Budget management and sales forecast experience
• Strong team orientation
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.Special Instructions SummaryPosted09/08/2020ContactShannon Bryant*[email protected] DocumentsRequired Documents
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Cover Letter
- Certification / License
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please select the highest level of education you have completed.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 60 or more College Credit Hours
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Doctorate Degree
- None of the above
- * Do you have a Project Management Professional Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of being hired?
- * Please list any certification or licensure you have that is directly related to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
- * How many years of experience do you have directly related to this position?
- Less than 1 year experience
- 1 year of experience
- 2 years of experience
- 3 years of experience
- 4 years of experience
- 5 or more years of experience
- * How would you rate your level of experience using word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)?
- * How would you rate your experience with web-based software?
- * Describe your experience as it relates to this position.
(Open Ended Question)