GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the general direction of the Senior Associate or designee, the Associate II will assist in the development of contracts with state agencies; both in and out of state, related to:• Veterans Administration (VA) Health Care• TRICARE• CHAMPVA• Medicare• Medicare Buy-In• Other Third Party LiabilityThe Associate II will manage project activities, teams, and clients and oversee all aspects of specific benefit coordination, cost savings and revenue initiatives from concept through execution and completion.
- Research, develop, and prepare work and implementation plans in support of projects and initiatives. Complete assigned projects from start to finish
- Perform complex analysis in support of projects in- and out-of-state
- Perform research and development analysis relevant to benefit coordination, cost savings and revenue management/enhancement projects, as assigned
- Coordinate communications with clients about status of their projects
- Prepare internal and external reports
- Support senior staff on site visits
- Assist in coordinating with state agencies to obtain data for various benefit coordination, cost savings and revenue initiatives
- Assist in the development of program expansion plans
- Assist in the development of presentations and the preparation of marketing materials to clients
- Participate in presentations to staff and clients regarding success, merits of initiative, etc.
- Participate in the development of agreements between public entities and the University
- Participate in Request for Information/Request for Proposal processes
- Participate in training staff and clients (in- and out-of-state) in types of benefit coordination, cost avoidance and reimbursable initiatives
- Participate in activities to improve the quality of projects and program operations
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Masters degree and 3 -5 years of experience in a business related field, or equivalent experience
- Must have knowledge of State and Federal regulations as they apply to public assistance programs
- Demonstrated experience in computer based tools including spreadsheets and word processing
- Knowledge of accounting principles, budgeting, and computer reporting preparation
- Demonstrated project management skills.