DescriptionUniversity of Colorado | CU Anschutz Medical Campus
School of Medicine/Department of Orthopedics
Section Administrator (Business Services Program Manager)
Position #705590 – Requisition #19124
Total Compensation Calculator: http://www.cu.edu/node/153125Diversity and Equity:
Please click here for information on disability accommodations: http://www.ucdenver.edu/about/departments/HR/jobs/Pages/JobsatCUDenver.aspxThe University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, business administration, finance, accounting, education, social sciences, healthcare administration, public administration, communications, information systems, or a directly related field from an accredited institution.
- Extensive, diverse and progressively responsible experience at the management level, including direct responsibility for the oversight of Section activities including fiscal affairs, human resources, and day-to-day operations.
- Masters or higher earned degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Healthcare Administration, or Finance.
- One (1) or more years of supervisory experience.
- Fiscal management experience, which includes the development/management of operating and capital budgets, payroll, purchasing, travel and the review of financial statements, as well as CFTE and RVU productivity.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the institution.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrated commitment and leadership ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Knowledge, experience and ability to manage complex information and computer systems.
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to monitors physician services billing and collection activity with CU Medicine in order to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of charge processing and to track physician productivity.
- Ability to manage Open Encounters and Provider Action Needed reports and communicate deficiencies with appropriate providers.
Job Category: Business Services
Primary Location: Aurora
Posting Date: Sep 1, 2020
Unposting Date: Ongoing