DescriptionUniversityof Colorado | CU Anschutz Medical CampusDepartment: Skaggs School of Pharmacy and PharmaceuticalSciencesJob Title: Recruitment ManagerPosition# 218374 – Requisition # 19165 * Applications are acceptedelectronically ONLY at www.cu.edu/cu-careers * The University of Colorado Denver l Anschutz Medical Campus seeksindividuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning andworking environment. We value theability to engage effectively with students, faculty and staff of diversebackgrounds. Who We Are:The University of Colorado AnschutzMedical Campus is a public education, clinical and research facility serving4,500 students, and a world-class medical destination at the forefront oflife-changing science, medicine, and healthcare. CU Anschutz offers more than42 highly rated degree programs through 6 schools and colleges, and receivesover $500 million in research awards each year. We are the single largesthealth professions education provider in Colorado, awarding nearly 1,450degrees annually. Powered by our award-winning faculty, renowned researchersand a reputation for academic excellence, the CU Anschutz Medical Campus drivesinnovation from the classroom to the laboratory to the delivery of unparalleledpatient care. Read CU AnschutzQuick Facts here. The Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Scienceshas an opening for a full-time UniversityStaff (unclassified) Recruitment Manager position. Job Summary:The Recruitment Manager (RM) isresponsible for recruiting graduate students for the SSPPS academic programsand serving as the administrative leader in advancing the school’s outreach andrecruitment efforts and strategies for the Entry-Level PharmD degree program,with a focus on optimizing the quality and quantity of applications to theschool. In fulfilling theseresponsibilities, the RM collaborates closely with the school’s Marketing andCommunications Office, Admissions Committee, Office of Student Services (OSS)admissions staff, Assistant/Associate Dean for Student Affairs (ADSA) and otherstakeholders as necessary. Examples of Work Performed:
- Develops and implements recruitment strategies,activities and operations in collaboration with the Outreach & Engagement(O&E) team members and Marketing and Communications Office (Marcom) officeto optimize quality and quantity of applicants to the Entry-Level PharmD andother school programs with a primary focus on CO, CA, and other high-prospectregions.
- Develops relationships and programs with keystakeholders (e.g., advisors, career counselors, etc.), and forms partnershipswith undergraduate and other high potential institutions to create pipelines topharmacy school.
- Develops comprehensive in-person and on-lineadvising processes and implements plans for ongoing communication and datatransfer for prospective students.
- Leverages customer relationship management (CRM)software (e.g., Salesforce) to document and track contacts with prospectivestudents and key stakeholders.
- Establish procedures to personalize the applicantexperience from prospect to application phase.
- Manages data collection, reporting and assessment ofrecruitment-related initiatives.
- Reviews policies and procedures related torecruitment and makes changes and recommendations as appropriate.
- Plans, implements, and executes recruiting eventsthat occur on the Anschutz Medical Campus, other colleges/universities, highschools and other various venues.
- Salary is negotiable and commensurate with skillsand experience
- This position is noteligible for overtime compensation
- Your totalcompensation goes beyond the number on your paycheck. The University ofColorado provides generous leave, health plans and retirement contributionsthat add to your bottom line.
- Here is a link to an overview ofthe benefits package
- Here is a link toa Total Compensation Calculator
- The Universitywill provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughoutthe employment application process. To request an accommodation pursuant to theAmericans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Human Resources ADA Coordinatorat [email protected]
- The University ofColorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting andsupporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. Theuniversity strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect,communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnicminorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University ofColorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
- The University ofColorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe andsecure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist inachieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospectiveemployees.
- Graduationfrom an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in businessadministration, public administration, health administration, communications,education or a closely related field
- Atleast three (3) years of higher education student recruiting experience
- Agraduate degree in the above named fields or pharmacy;
- Healthprofessions or pharmacy student recruiting experience;
- Managerialor other leadership experience in recruiting.
- Knowledgeof higher education recruitment, admissions, and administration
- Professionallevel written and verbal communication skills
- Highlyeffective interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Highlyadept project management skills
- Exemplaryanalytical, reasoning, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Highlyflexible and functional skills in managing a wide variety of tasks in a typicalworkday and balancing competing priorities
- Strongcomputer skills in database maintenance and manipulation, as well as MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
Job Category: Business Services
Primary Location: Aurora
Posting Date: Sep 8, 2020
Unposting Date: Sep 23, 2020, 12:59:00 AM