Clinic Project Manager
Position DetailsUNT System Overview
Welcome to the University of North Texas System, or UNT World as we like to call ourselves. UNT World includes the University of North Texas in Denton, the University of North Texas at Dallas and the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth. We are the only university system based exclusively in the robust Dallas-Fort Worth region and we are committed to transforming lives and creating economic opportunity through education. Over the past decade, combined UNTS enrollment has grown by more than 25 percent to nearly 44,000 students.Posting TitleClinic Project ManagerDepartmentHSC-UNTH Administration-335001Job LocationFull Time/Part TimeSalary InformationDepartment Summary
The Project Manager is a highly visible member of the team responsible for project evolution from concept to completion in an inter professional, collaborative clinical environment. The Clinic Project Manager is responsible for assuring project collaboration in a timely and sufficient manner necessary to produce intended outcomes. This position will utilize project management domains from initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and closing. This includes acquiring resources, developing budgets and overseeing the direction for a number of areas within HSC Health. This role is also responsible for regular reporting of strategic initiatives, quality improvement and special projects within and impacting HSC Health.Position OverviewMinimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree and four (4) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- In-depth understanding of concepts and principals of project management.
- Understanding of how project management integrates within day to day processes.
- Ability to lead and direct teams on various projects at the same time and able to problem solve using judgment based on the analysis of information.
- Developed interpersonal skills to exchange project information with multiple audiences.
- Be a reliable team member with the ability to consistently perform tasks independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to manage projects in a way that inspires cross-functional team members to stay engaged and deliver excellent results
- Demonstrated experience in executing plans and in monitoring and evaluating results
- Must have a drive to understand, embrace and advance organizational culture
- Experience creating compelling webpages and updating websites
- Must have strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be an excellent listener and have strong interpersonal skills
- Continuous learner that is receptive to feedback
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8+ years’ experience in higher education
• PMP Certified
M-F, 8am-5pmDriving University VehicleNoSecurity SensitiveThis is a security sensitive position.EEO Statement
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.Classification TitleProject ManagerPhysical Requirements Job Duties Posting NumberS1105PPosition End Date (if temporary)Special Instructions to ApplicantsQuicklink for Postinghttp://jobs.untsystem.edu/postings/39344Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter