Evening/Weekend College Services Coordinator
Posting DetailsPosting Number:Regular_0091127Position Title:Evening/Weekend College Services CoordinatorClassification TitleOperations CoordinatorMin SalaryMax SalarySalary TypeFLSANE = Non-ExemptPosition Type:StaffPosition Summary:
Responsible for providing on-site campus management including the facilities, safety and security functions. Responsibilities may include serving as senior staff during weekend and evening hours resolving student, faculty and facilities issues; coordinating maintenance activities; conducting safety investigations; and developing and maintaining required reports and plans.Staff Required Education/Experience:
Associates’ degree in business, or a related field, and four (4) years experience in higher education, safety, facilities management or related area; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.Faculty Required Education/Experience Skills:Desired Education/Experience/Skills:Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of: Applicable Federal, State, and Local laws, rules, regulations, codes, and procedures;
• Investigation techniques;
• Facilities maintenance, safety, and/or security principles;
• Customer service principles; Recordkeeping principles;
• Computers and related software applications.
• Coordinating cross-functional operations;
• Applying applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes, and procedures;
• Providing customer service;
• Completing operational records;
• Using a computer and related software applications;
• Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
VariesPosting Date:09/01/2020Closing Date:Open Until FilledYesSpecial Instructions to Applicants: Duties & Responsibilities Duty and Responsibility:
1. Provide academic and resource advise, counsel, mediation and referral for students and prospective students, and support for faculty and staff during weekend or evening hours (CBTC – Evenings).Duty and Responsibility:
2. Responsible for direct intervention through mediation, facilitation and referral to various campus resources. He or she may assist with committees, task forces, as assigned.Duty and Responsibility:
3. Coordinate evening duties with campus security and facilities staff; communicating with the day site coordinators and other evening site coordinators.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Rowan-Cabarrus Community College Website
- Newspaper Advertisement/Publication
- North Carolina Community College System Website
- Inside HigherEd
- Employee Referral
- * What is your highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Juris Doctorate (JD)
- * How many years of experience in higher education, safety, facilities management or related area do you have?
- 0 -3
- 4 - 6
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 1