Posse Program Intern
Job InformationClassification Number901394Classification TitleAFC Posse Program InternDepartmentInstitutional DiversityLevelLevel A (General)Job Description
Assist with logistical tasks associated with the Middlebury Posse Program and support general office operations.
• Work with key departments on campus to manage logistics and ensure successful planning of Big Meetings, Posse gatherings, PossePlus Retreat, and Posse Graduation Celebration.
• Assist in the coordination of the PossePlus Retreat, including managing communications, registrations, and room assignments of 250+ participants.
• Create, update and maintain Posse materials (e.g. Middlebury mentor manual, list of scholars, email distribution lists, etc.)
• Photocopy, scan, and file as necessary.
• Assist as needed with other projects that emerge over the course of the year.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Assistant, Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion or the Posse Liaison.
• Attend all scheduled meetings and training sessions.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; detail-oriented; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks; top-notch organization skills; self-motivation and the ability to work independently on projects; positive attitude and interest in learning, thinking creatively, and working as a member of a team.
Basic computer skills, proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Basic office skills – answering phones, photocopying and filing. Knowledge of Middlebury College resources helpful. Working Knowledge of other computer programs including, but not limited to, 25Live, Drupal, InDesign, and Photoshop, is helpful.
The Posse Program Intern is a qualified Sophomore, Junior, or Senior Posse scholar who has demonstrated personal and academic growth over their time at Middlebury College.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * This posting is only open to students. Are you a current Middlebury College undergraduate student?
- * Are you a Posse student?