Administrative Associate V
Job location: San Antonio TAMUSA
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2020-09-04
Job TitleAdministrative Associate VAgencyTexas A&M University - San AntonioDepartmentInformation TechnologyProposed Minimum Salary$14.53 hourlyJob LocationSan Antonio, TexasJob TypeStaffJob Description
Work under general supervision and provides highly advanced administrative support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates daily office support activities and administrative interactions. Assists in the coordination of daily work flow and the resolution of complex, highly sensitive and confidential matters. Provide organizational planning and problem solving skills.
- Researches and analyzes administrative requirements for specific programs or projects. Provides technical information regarding administrative procedures, services, or programs.
- Develops procedures for complex or specialized functions. Responds to inquiries and interprets rules, regulations, policies and procedures. May monitor compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintains a variety of fiscal, administrative, and academic records. Verifies, processes, and reviews forms, reports, tables, and other documents. Performs special analyses and project summaries.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares itineraries. Coordinates meetings, seminars, and other special events.
- Coordinates the maintenance of files, records, office supplies, or equipment. Makes recommendations for process improvements, administrative changes, or new initiatives.
- May hire, train and supervise student workers and support staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- High School diploma
- Five years of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others. Excellent written communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Ability to work in a high stress environment. Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality. Ability to work independently once given a project.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please make sure to provide the following documents:
1) Online Application
2) Cover letter to include two professional references
For detailed instructions on how to apply for any position on our website, please use the following link: http://www.tamusa.edu/humanresources/job-opportunities/index.html
Make sure that all the required documents are uploaded prior to submitting the application. If you have issues with adding documents with your application, please contact HR at (210) 784-2058.
Once your application is submitted, no changes or revisions can be made.
Summary of Employee Benefits
In compliance with ADA, if accommodations are needed for the application process, please contact HR at (210) 784-2058.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.