Research Assistant II- Knight and Qiao Lab's
RESEARCH ASST IIPosition Number:
University StaffJob Type:
Maywood-Health Sciences CampusDepartment Name:
MICROBIOLOGY (06220A)Is this split and/or fully grant funded? :
YesDuties and Responsibilities:
A position is available in Drs. Katherine Knight/Liang Qiao’s laboratories for highly motivated candidates who are interested in vaccine development for Clostridium Difficile. Candidates with prior experience in molecular cloning, virus production and animal experimentation are encouraged to apply.Minimum Education and/or Work Experience:
Minimum Education: Required: Bachelors Degree Preferred: Masters Degree Specify Degree(s): Biological or physical sciences Minimum Experience: Required: 1-2 years of previous job-related experience Preferred: 3-5 years of previous job-related experienceQualifications:
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and established procedures.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and consistency.
- Ability to communicate verbally.
- Ability to finish tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to deal calmly and courteously with people.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Ability to work on routine job with interpersonal contact skill.
- Ability to interact with internal and external constituents.
Preferred: 3-5 years of previous job-related experienceComputer Skills:
Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Internet and email applications.Supervisory Responsibilities:
NoRequired operation of university owned vehicles:
Ventilation, Animals, Infectious DiseasesOpen Date:
09/02/2020Quick Link for Posting: