Job Number: 86988
The Stanford Center for Health Education (SCHE) extends world-class health education to a global network of health professionals, individuals, and communities, creating a more informed public and improving health outcomes in some of the world's most vulnerable populations. One of the Center's programs is the Digital Medical Education International Collaborative (digitalmedic.stanford.edu), a growing global social impact initiative based out of Stanford Medicine that extends evidence based free health education resources to communities and frontline providers round the world. In light of the pandemic, Digital Medic has been active in creating and disseminating COVID-19 related health information globally.
SCHE is seeking an Engagement Lead to build and lead collaborations with global partners, define and create an optimal learner and user experience for our educational content, and manage the design, execution and promotion of communications and social media strategy. With a focus on business development for global impact, the Engagement Lead will build and grow digital educational programs targeted at various learners around the world. We are seeking an individual with passion for education and health, creativity to design new solutions and think outside of the box, and organizational skills to execute and drive impact.
- Recommend and execute communications strategies to increase learner engagement and awareness of educational content, including our COVID-19 education toolkit
- Cultivate and develop partnerships with aligned global organizations
- Draft and implement a comprehensive outreach and communications plan for the Digital MEdIC program that amplifies the program's story and mission. The position will manage promotional aspects of the Center, including communications, social media, program summaries, website, presentations and outreach strategy.
- Communicate with clients and partners regularly to facilitate a human centered design approach to product development, including organizing, executing, and synthesizing target learner interviews, focus groups, and feedback.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for increasing impact.
- Contribute to product management strategy of educational programs across the Center's portfolio
- Deliver an experience that leads to high customer satisfaction and advocacy for the program. The position will regularly review the user experience design of our programs and tools, with the goal of increasing learner satisfaction.
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations regarding the direction of the program or product. The position will regularly analyze and report on key program and partner initiatives, and suggest recommendations for growth or development of new content. The position will maintain a dashboard of key metrics and KPIs to ensure programs are delivering on intended goals.
- Actively participates in efforts to improve processes, programs and business across the Center.
- Contribute to fundraising strategy and grant applications
- Coordinate with vendors and consultants on specific programs, including coordination of volunteer and student participation.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant experience; or a combination of education and relevant experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in product, program and/or services marketing.
- Ability to drive cross-functional groups toward a common goal.
- Experience with project management and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understands how to implement integrated marketing programs across channels including digital and print.
- Experience with market research and data analysis.
- Demonstrated problem solver.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Digital and online program planning and execution
- Passion for education, teaching and learning
- Global program experience
- Experience working with academic faculty and staff and/or in healthcare
- Creative and visual
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills (English)
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms
- Organized, eye for detail and proactive attitude
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO) practices and copywriting
- Basic understanding of digital media security and best practices
- Experience working with Non Profit
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/InDesign
- Basic proficiency in WordPress
Certifications and Licenses:
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently stand/walk, sit, use a telephone, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, speaking.
- Occasionally grasp forcefully, writing by hand.
- Rarely sort/file paperwork.
Occasional work on evenings and weekends.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4893
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: I
- Requisition ID: 86988
Location: Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency