IT Asset Management Analyst
IT Asset Management Analyst
Job Number: 86317
The IT Asset Management Analyst is a member of the Stanford University IT Services Mobile Device Services group reporting to the Manager of Mobile Device and Paging Services. The Analyst is part of a team responsible for day-to-day oversight for the University Refresh program. He/she will serve as a liaison within UIT to manage computer inventory and initiate steps to replace hardware under the program guidelines.
- Track computer and other hardware inventory in the Asset Manager portal and manage supply chain to ensure proper level of inventory.
- Analyze current status of hardware in the field and create a schedule to refresh hardware under current program guidelines.
- Coordinate deployment of new hardware to staff within UIT and any other campus clients.
- Understand program budget and track purchases to fit within budgetary restrictions. Produce reports and analysis of program activities, inventory levels and estimate of future purchases.
- Understand current computer hardware releases and update program guidelines to reflect industry standards.
- *Other duties may be assigned.
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Certificates and Licenses:
We are not able to provide relocation or sponsorship for this position. Thank you for your interest!
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4771
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: H
- Requisition ID: 86317
Location: Business Affairs: University IT (UIT), Redwood City, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency