Assistant Program Manager, Access and Security
Assistant Program Manager, Access and Security
Job Number: 86240
ABOUT STANFORD AND RESIDENTIAL & DINING ENTERPRISES (R&DE):
Founded in 1891, Stanford University is among the top academic institutions in the country, excelling in a wide range of fields from the humanities to information technology to the health sciences and medicine. The university is located near Palo Alto, 35 miles south of San Francisco, on an 8,800-acre campus.
Residential & Dining Enterprises (R&DE), the largest auxiliary organization at Stanford University, supports the academic mission of the university by providing the highest quality services to students and other members of the university community. The Department has an annual operating budget of over $316 million and is steward of a $3.1B asset portfolio comprising seven million square feet (one-third of Stanford's physical plant), provides housing for nearly 14,000 students and their dependents, serves over 18,000 daily meals at 30 dining and retail locations and over 500,000 meals at athletic concessions events, and hosts 20,000 conference guests annually. R&DE comprises 1,300 FTE and part-time staff in the following divisions: the Office of the Senior Associate Vice Provost (SAVP), Student Housing Operations, Stanford Dining, Stanford Hospitality & Auxiliaries, Stanford Conferences, and a team of R&DE strategic business partners: Finance & Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology, Maintenance Operations and Capital Projects, and Strategic Communications.
“Students (Customers) First” is the mantra of R&DE and our strategic goals reflect our commitment to delivering quality and excellence to our constituents every day. In R&DE, “Excellence is defined by aligning our strategic goals and performance with our vision.”
Oversee and manage assigned staff engaged in facilities management or building/equipment maintenance.
Education & Experience:
A combination of education, training and experience performing responsibilities similar to those listed above.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Highly desirable qualifications and experience:
- Experience and certifications in programming and administration of electronic building access control systems (e.g., Lenel, ASSA ABLOY.)
- Experience with programming of Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) software
- Experience in database administration and programming
- Experience in developing policies, procedures and standards
- Experience in the development, maintenance, authorization and audit processes (e.g. audit logs, transaction histories) for security applications and systems
- Experience in defining, monitoring and troubleshooting user access levels, roles and permissions for security applications and systems
- Experience in physical key inventory and distribution.
- Experience providing excellent building access service to diverse internal and external customers in a fast paced environment.
Certifications and Licenses:
None PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS*:
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job.
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4361
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: I
- Department URL: http://genetics.stanford.edu/
- Requisition ID: 86240
Location: Residential & Dining Enterprises, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency