Posting DetailsJob TitleAuditor/Information TechnologyRequisition NumberRE24325Working TitleStaff IT AuditorDepartment Name3K000:Internal AuditWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level45Salary Range$44,762-73,861/yearType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
BAClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
3 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
Lift, pull or push up to 15 pounds.Shift
8:00 – 5:00 p.m. additional hours and weekends maybe needed to complete the work.Job Summary
Internal Audit assists the University management, administration and the Board of Trustees in the effective discharge of their fiduciary and administrative responsibilities by providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services with respect to evaluating risk management, control, and governance processes. This position is responsible for conducting information technology audit activity. Should be familiar with applications, hardware, software, networks, databases, and general IT best practices. Responsibilities include objective evaluation of internal controls regarding configuration, security and regulatory compliance; identification of system or process enhancements; assisting with IT infrastructure.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
Access, Oracle, MySQLDoes this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/Experience
Bachelor’s Degree; and Driver’s license preferred.Deadline to Apply09/13/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Which statement most adequately describes your hands on involvement with MS Access database management? 1. No experience. 2. Creating and using tables and forms. 3. Creating complex queries to combine data via relationships, etc. 4. Creating basic macros to automate forms; advanced techniques knowledge.
- * Describe your work experience providing customer service in a fast-paced work environment.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please select the response that best represents your full years paid, full-time, employment experience in office, clerical and/or data entry.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Do you have experience using statistical software for data analysis?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter