Job Title: Misc-Tech Temp
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 220467
Job Summary Misc-Tech TempResponsibilities
- Advise international students and scholars and issue I-20 and DS-2019 immigration forms.
- Review and process international student and scholar e-form requests, identify eligibility based on immigration regulations, institutional policies, and individual circumstances. Make decisions and authorize benefits as appropriate.
- Review and process international student and scholar request and monitor alerts in SEVIS related to initial entry and check-in.
- Determine eligibility and take appropriate action on SSN, ITIN, travel signature requests, new student check-in review, placing and removing registration holds.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.Background Check
- Standard Background Check