10018560 Student Assistant Office of Student Life
Student ApplicationSchool/Department: Office of Student Life Primary Location: Warner Robins Position: Student Job Type: Part Time Position Close Date: Until Filled Description:
• Maintain campus bulletin boards.
• Make required copies for our office and all student clubs and organizations.
• Answer and direct telephone calls. (Take required messages and deliver via email.)
• Use the computer to generate advertising publicity for campus events/organizations.
• Assist Office of Student Life professional staff as needed.
• Must be a current enrolled MGA Student.
• Must be enrolled in 6 or more semester hours per semester.
• Must have a GPA of 2.0 or greater.
Applicants for all Student Worker jobs are required to have completed a FAFSA for this academic year. Interested applicants should complete an online application at https://www.mga.edu/human-resources/jobs/applications/student-worker-application.php. Please put the position you are applying for as “Office of Student Life – Warner Robins”.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.Student ApplicationA Unit of the University System of GeorgiaEEO/AA/M/F/V/D