User Experience Designer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
As a cost-saving measure related to the impact of COVID-19, a furlough program has been approved by the Arizona Board of Regents. You will be notified in accordance with adopted furlough program guidelines and will be required to comply with all measures during the course of your employment. Your bi-weekly earnings will be reduced by the number of hours you are placed in furlough status each pay period. The furlough program began on August 10, 2020, and is expected to remain in effect until June 30, 2021. Please visit hr.arizona.edu for more information.Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborating regularly with subject matterexperts, project team members, and end users.
- Translatingbusiness requirements and end user requirements into user flows, wireframes andprototypes.
- Conductingconcept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Designing wireframes and prototypes optimized for technology platforms and associated tools including Salesforce, FormsAssembly, and Drupal.
- Analyzing user feedback and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Designingworkflows based on user needs.
- Additionalduties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience as a UX/Product Designer.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-ComputerInteraction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting usable interactive interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience doing UX work in an application development environment.
- Demonstrated experience in designing user experiences with web and mobile prototyping tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, both with team members and customers.
- Experience working in both waterfall and Agile software development environments.
•Experience working with Salesforce as an application development environment.FLSAExempt Full Time/Part TimeFull TimeNumber of Hours Worked per Week40 Job FTE1.0Work CalendarFiscalJob CategoryInformation TechnologyBenefits EligibleYes - Full Benefits Range Minimum$52,024Range Midpoint$75,145Range Maximum$92,487Rate of Pay$65,000-$70,000Compensation Typesalary at 1.0 full-time equivalency (FTE) Grade9 Career Stream and LevelPC2Job FamilyApplications Development Job FunctionInformation Technology Type of criminal background check required:Fingerprint criminal background check (security sensitive due to title or department) Number of Vacancies1 Target Hire Date Expected End Date Contact Information for CandidatesGrishma Chitrakar