Federal Work Study/Community Service (Off-Campus) - Pitt County Social Services - Crisis Unit F...
Federal Work Study/Community Service (Off-Campus) - Pitt County Social Services - Crisis Unit File Clerk Please see Special Instructions for more details. NOTE: This is an EXTERNAL posting and is not affiliated with ECU. Please use discretion when releasing personal information when applying for these positions. Position DetailsAdvertising DepartmentOFF CAMPUS STUDENT EMPLOYERAcademic Term/YearFall/Spring - 2020/2021Position TitleFederal Work Study/Community Service (Off-Campus) - Pitt County Social Services - Crisis Unit File ClerkPosting Number02991Position Number02991Student Job CategoryStudent - Federal Work Study Community ServiceNumber of Vacancies1Job Description
Pitt County Social Services – located at 1717 W. Fifth Street, Greenville, NC – is currently seeking a Federal Work Study student to work a Crisis Unit File Clerk.
Employees perform a variety of ongoing work functions that include a handling a diversity of records, filing activities and other general office duties. Work requires limited knowledge of office practices and procedures when purging files, maintaining and inspecting specified documents or operating office equipment.
• Work with office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, printers ,etc.
• File records away in alphabetical or numerical order
• File documents away in alphabetical or numerical order
• Retrieve, maintain, and organize files as necessary
• Ensure files are well organized
• Fax, scan, and copy documents per request
• Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database
• Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
• Determine work priorities, work independently and follow through on assigned tasks
• Performs other related duties as required
Please send your resume and Federal Work Study Authorization form to Susan May at [email protected]
NOTE: This is an EXTERNAL posting and is not affiliated with ECU. Please use discretion when releasing personal information when applying for these positions.
**To be eligible for FEDERAL WORK STUDY positions, students MUST BE QUALIFIED and RECEIVE a FEDERAL WORK STUDY AWARD from the ECU Financial Aid Office (Old Cafeteria Complex, 252-328-6610.)Quick Link for Direct Accesshttp://ecu.peopleadmin.com/postings/37613Open Date08/28/2020Close Date11/01/2020Open Until FilledNoSupplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).