- Responsibilities include receptionist and clerical duties as a point of contact person in a fast-paced office meeting the needs for students coming into the Student Health & Counseling Center. (SHAC)
- Responsibilities include greeting students and visitors to the center; answer phone calls; scheduling appointments and checking in students in the center’s electronic records program; and providing any required paperwork needed for appointments.
- Additional responsibilities are a variety of tasks using the EHR, the electronic health program Medicat that includes; making appointments, checking in status of students to be seen; scanning forms and records into EHR program; running various reports regularly; data entry of immunization records for incoming students; updating information in the EHR and various other tasks assigned to help with compliance within the center.
- Ordering office supplies, assist with any projects or events facilitated by the SHAC center staff; and responsible for 3 staff’s P-card (office purchasing credit card, reconciliation expense reports, and other procedures of purchasing items more than $1500.
- Maintain and date calendars for multiple staff members; the calendar for conference room usage; and Time Off calendar for all staff.
- Maintain level of confidentiality in all aspects of work
- Performance of above duties require you to be at work
- Assists with other projects, administrative duties, and initiatives as assigned
Experience, and Skills
- High School DiplomaaGED
- 2 year related experience
Experience, and Skills
- Associate’s Degree, or equivalent professional certification
- 4 years related experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, bend and stoop. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Clarkson is committed to complying with the guidelines set forth under the Americans with Disabilities Act.Close Date09/19/2020Open Date08/27/2020Open Until FilledYesSpecial Instructions for this Posting
An equal opportunity /affirmative action employer, Clarkson actively seeks and encourages applications from minorities, women and people with disabilities.
Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background check including, but not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, and criminal background check.Maximum Number of Reference Requests0Minimum Number of Reference Requests0Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Academic Keys
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Clarkson Website
- Massena-Potsdam Courier Observer
- Hispanic Outlook
- IM Diversity
- Insight Into Diversity
- New York Job Bank
- North Country This Week
- St. Lawrence Plaindealer
- Veterans Administration
- Watertown Daily Times
- Ogdensburg Journal
- Employee Referral
- Alumni Referral
- Conference Referral
- Discipline specific journals
- Discipline specific website
- Times Union
- I do not wish to answer
- * What is the highest level of completed education that you currently hold?
- Highschool Diploma/GED
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- ABD (all but disertation)
- How do you embrace Diversity?
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- List of References