Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Position: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer Location: Wheaton, IL
Job Id: 559 # of Openings: 1 Advancement Services — Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer Job OverviewResponsible to the Director of Advancement Services for maintaining and enhancing our CRM system by developing custom functionality, integrations and reporting capabilities. This technical position is in the Advancement, Vocation and Alumni Engagement division of the college. Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply knowledge of best practices, current and emerging development trends and techniques to application development
- Coordinating with our provider for custom enhancements, deployments and other business objectives.
- Monitor, configure, and troubleshoot issues with integrations between CRM and other software systems including deployment and provisioning activities.
- Serve as technical point person with central Wheaton College AIT and external software vendors.
- Research emerging technologies, conduct proofs-of-concept, and make recommendations on next steps in system maintenance and enhancement.
- Experience with SQL Server development (stored procedures, functions, in memory objects, query optimization);
- Experience in building a variety of reports using SQL, PL/SQL and SSRS in a Microsoft Visual Studio environment;
- Strong experience with software development principles and best practices;
- High proficiency with MS Office products (Access, Excel, etc.);
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science OR equivalent experience.
- Direct experience with CRM software and/or the Microsoft stack of technologies;
- Strong experience and understanding of web services (SOAP and REST) as a means of systems integration;
- Experience with Power Platform (Power Automate, Power App, and Power BI);
- Experience with Cognos Reporting and Tableau.