Position: CRM Developer/Admin Location: Wheaton, IL
Job Id: 559 # of Openings: 1 ADVANCEMENT SERVICES - CRM DEVELOPER/ADMIN Responsibilities:Responsible to the Director of Advancement Services for maintaining and developing CRM software and report writing. This technical position is in the Advancement, Vocation and Alumni Engagement division of the college. Duties:
- Maintain, customize and configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM software.
- Develop and deliver reports and data as defined by Advancement user requirements.
- Extend the capability of CRM software through creation of new entities, forms, workflows and reports.
- Support, develop and extend Advancement analytics software.
- Monitor, configure and troubleshoot integration issues between CRM and other software systems including deployment and provisioning activities.
- Collaborate with and support the work of other departments utilizing CRM information.
- Serve as technical point person with central Wheaton College AIT and software vendors.
- Develop and implement a systematic approach to updating the system data input and output.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations
- Lead and/or participate in analysis sessions to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations. Assist with the evaluation of new technologies to integrate into CRM.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer experience.
- Report building with SQL, PL/SQL and SSRS in the Microsoft Visual Studio environment. Cognos report experience preferred.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- High proficiency with MS Office products (Access, Excel, etc.); experience with Tableau a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science OR equivalent experience.