Testing Center - FWS Student Assistant (Fall 2020)
- Maintain an official and friendly presence in the reception area.
- Greet students as they enter the Testing Center.
- Answer the telephone, direct calls, and take detailed messages in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain the reception area in an orderly fashion, keeping it clear of clutter.
- Do light secretarial work as needed and directed.
- Assist with record-keeping and data entry as needed and directed.
- Adhere to and enforce general Testing Center policies.
- Answer general questions from students about Testing Center policies and procedures.
- Assist with proctoring of exams as required.
- Help the Testing Center coordinator with test registration and scheduling matters.
For questions regarding this position, please contact Sue Gilpin.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 academic credit hours
- Must have already successfully completed at least one year of college credit
- Must like working in a quiet, studious environment
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be comfortable working around and with computers.
- Ability to do some walking, standing, and stooping; must be able to carry light items.
- Must comply with rules and regulations of governing institution.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Are you enrolled in at least 6 credit hours?
Gordon State College
419 College Drive
Barnesville, GA 30204
$7.25 per hour