PART-TIME CUSTODIAN, Facilities Management & Planning, Custodial Services
PART-TIME CUSTODIAN, Facilities Management & Planning, Custodial ServicesTracking Code3001 Job Description
This position is a fixed schedule. BU has day, evening, and night shifts available at 24 hours/week.
- Perform a wide variety of general cleaning duties.
- Sweep, dust, vacuum, clean and maintain floors.
- Clean bathrooms and showers.
- Remove trash from buildings.
- Change light bulbs.
- Set up and remove tables, chairs, furniture and other items for projects and events.
- Perform snow and ice removal, shovel and use snow removal equipment.
- Follow safety precautions and department policies.
If you do not attach a resume please fill out your complete work experience manually to be considered.
- Ability to communicate and follow directions in English.
- Use chemicals and equipment necessary to perform custodial duties.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders for cleaning and changing light bulbs.
- Ability to work independently or in a group.
- Assist with snow removal.
- Experience operating ice-making machinery as needed.
- Experience snow shoveling or operating snow blowers and other snow/ice removal equipment as needed.
- Experience maintaining all floor surfaces, including wood, tile, vct, carpet, etc. using all appropriate custodial equipment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location Boston, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypePart-Time