Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator (50% FTE, 1 Year Fixed-Term)
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator (50% FTE, 1 Year Fixed-Term)🔍Institutional Equity & Access, Stanford, California, United States📁Administration📅Aug 26, 2020 Post Date📅87144 Requisition #
Are you interested in learning about the area of equity andaccessibility? Do you have experience providing administrative andoperational support to a team? Do you have technical expertise in Drupaland would like to enhance your experience for broader marketing and outreachpurposes?
The Administrative Associate/Project Coordinator providesexpert support and organization for the Diversity & Access Office. This is a one year fixed-term, part-time position (20 hours per week) workingwith the Diversity & Access Office. The Diversity and Access Officeis a small, high-impact, compliance unit within the Office of InstitutionalEquity & Access. The culture of the office emphasizes teamwork,strong work ethic, compassion for others, commitment to Stanford’s mission, andwork-life balance.
- Draft and/or generate routine communications; coordinate production (formatting, copying, etc.) and dissemination of documents, such as presentations, training materials and reports.
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) based on consultation and resolve calendaring conflict.
- Collect, write, and edit content for department website. This includes update websites and event calendar, create new pages, and maintain content on existing pages.
- Assist in preparation of PPT presentations for trainings and affirmative action briefings.
- Event coordination, including onsite assistance with University-wide events, such as Reunion Homecoming, Multicultural Springfest and Commencement.
- Maintain office supplies and equipment; obtain vendor quotations, as needed.
- Must have solid writing skills. Email/calendaring, PowerPoint, Excel and Word savvy.
- Drupal (beginning to intermediate) InDesign, Photoshop, Qualtrics (or its equivalent).
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and initiate and follow-through independently on tasks.
- Must be comfortable interacting with staff, faculty, students and members of the public and being exposed to sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Cordial and professional.
- Efficient, reliable and able to see tasks through completion.
- Resourceful, organized and able to manage and prioritize effectively.
- Familiarity with Stanford a plus.
The jobduties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this jobclassification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as acomprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specificduties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needswithout changing the general nature and scope of the job or level ofresponsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Stanford isan equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected bylaw. Stanford welcomes applications from all who would bring additionaldimensions to the University’s research, teaching and clinical missions.
Consistentwith its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodationto any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform theessential functions of the job.Additional Information
- Schedule: Part-time
- Job Code: 4102
- Employee Status: Fixed-Term
- Grade: E
- Department URL: http://www.stanford.edu/dept/diversityaccess/
- Requisition ID: 87144